How we Charge
Over the years we have been in practice, we have developed a unique method of charging that is both easily understandable and convenient for the majority of business types.
- 1. We simply charge a day rate
- 2. Our day is a minimum of 6 hours
- 3. Our day has a maximum of 8 hours
- 4. Your day is your day, not shared with others
All clients must first complete our business risk assessment forms. We take our Anti-Money Laundering responsibilities very seriously.
All communications that involve the transfer of personal data (i.e. bank statements, reports etc) will be emailed using password protected files.
As explained, we charge a day rate. This allows us to concentrate on your accounts alone, saving you time and money on repetitive tasks and reducing the opportunity for mix-ups between clients.
- Remote Bookkeeping Service using Cloud based software (Sage, Quickbooks, Xero etc) - £22 per hour (i.e. Minimum charge of £132 per day)
- Visiting Bookkeeper Service, coming to your place of business - £25 per hour (i.e. Minimum charge of £150 per day)